Only premium quality, authentic, aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Is used in the making of Mandarano Balsamic Glaze & Sauce. 100% of the grapes are grown and harvested from the Modena region (extremely rare).
All natural! No sugar(s), syrups, starch or color enhancers are added. More expensive to produce, but resulting in the highest quality!
Produced in small batches, it is aged for a minimum of 5 years in wood barrels under the careful watch of skilled craftsmen (unique to our Balsamic Glaze). We think it is indisputably the best Balsamic Glaze available.
Select cooked white grape-must is added to give natural sweetness without the addition of any sugars(s), starch or color additives. (Again, no other balsamic glaze is produced in this manner.) Insecticide Free & Sustainably Grown.
Suitable for Gluten-free and Vegan diets.
Order 2 or more and receive Free Premium Shipping
Order a case of 12 and receive 25% Discount
Professional chefs have long reduced balsamic vinegars (a time-consuming, expensive and not-always-precise process) to create a rich and complex glaze for enhancing cuisine and to use as an elegant garnish. Now effortlessly, you can too!
It's the perfect compliment to almost any food — sweet yet sour; thick, rich and aromatic but not overwhelming — whether you are using it as an aesthetic savory finish, adding it to a salad dressing, using it in a marinade or a sauce base or to garnish your favorite fruits, ice cream or chocolate!
The Culinary Possibilities Are Near Endless.
Experiment with it and you will soon find it indispensable!
A FEW IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED ...
• A wonderful addition to meats, poultry & fish. Do a little zig-zag on top before serving. Add it to your hamburgers for a new taste treat.
• Snap up your vegetables ... Grilled, oven-roasted or raw.
• Incredible on any style potato. You’ll never pick up the ketchup bottle again!
• Try it on an omelet or scrambled eggs ... You will never go back to just plain eggs.
• Add to soups ... Drizzle over pasta or rice.
• Drizzle over tart or smooth cheese, especially Parmesan.
• A few drops on ripe fruit, pears, apples, strawberries, creates a surprise taste treat.
• Add a few drops to vanilla ice cream, peanut butter or chocolate. Drizzle over cheesecake, cupcakes or brownies. You will be amazed!
• Create dazzling and delicious hors d'oeuvres by adding a dash or drop.
• Add to your favorite sauces, salad dressings & marinades!
• Use it as a garnish for foods & plates!
• The concentrated flavor and consistency of Mandarano Balsamic Glaze & Sauce means you can use it sparingly.
• Kids love it too! Perfect gift for the entire family.